Now Open for Orthodontics!
Pillar Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics is open for orthodontic services. If you are experiencing an orthodontic emergency or need an orthodontic adjustment, please give our office a call and we will be sure to have you seen as soon as possible.
INFECTION CONTROL PROTOCOLS
Although our office has always been among the safest places to be in terms of cleanliness and sanitization, we have implemented screening measures and infection control protocols to help keep our patients and staff members even safer. Please be advised of the current protocols that have been implemented:
- Please fill out any necessary paperwork online prior to your appointment.
- We ask all patients to call upon arrival to let us know you are here and wait in your vehicle until you are ready to be seen to avoid the waiting area.
- Anyone entering the office must wear a mask and be at least 6 ft. apart while not receiving treatment.
- We will be taking and recording all staff members temperatures prior to each shift, to ensure only healthy personnel are treating your family.
- We will also be taking patient temperatures and requiring thorough handwashing upon entering the office. If patients are able to, we will ask that they rinse with a peroxide solution prior to treatment.
- Our doctors and staff will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times.
- The office will be regularly cleaned and sanitized regularly throughout the day and in between every patient.
- If you are ill or symptomatic, we will assist you in rescheduling your appointment to a later date.
In addition, our office has installed IQAir, a hospital-grade air purifier/filter that guarantees a minimum removal efficiency of 99.5%, capturing microorganisms the size of COVID-19.
Our infection control and social distancing practices result in our office being one of the safest spaces for your family.